Estate Planning- is a vital part of your financial strategy, we can plan and record your wishes on how you would like to distribute your wealth after your death.
THINGS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER
• You should review your strategies every three years, unless you have a major lifestyle or financial change.
• Your Will is a very important document and should be kept up-to-date as your life changes.
• The correct structure to ensure your final wishes will be carried out in the most tax effective manner.
• Power of Attorney- Someone to manage your affairs when you are no longer able to.
• Binding death benefit nominations- who you want your superannuation benefit paid to after your death. These need to be renewed every three years.